jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016
My favorite device!
Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite electronic device that is the smartphone :) My smartphone was given to me as a gift at the beginning of the year because the other one I had was stolen :/
Why the smartphone is my favorite device? well, I think that the answer is very simple: It's a very useful piece of technology! I use it everyday and every hour. It help me a lot when I have to search quick information and obviously when I want to have fun watching videos and checking facebook. I also like it beacause It's the quickest device when you want to communicate with someone or share information with people. I mainly use my smartphone for procrastination, specially when I'm bored in classes hahaha. I feel that I could not live without my smartphone. Even though I try not to depend on it I can't. I considered myself as a very technology dependent person because I use the smatphone all the day. It make me feel guilty because I lose very important time surfing on internet; time that I can perfectly use on more important things. Despite these facts, nowadays is hard to live without a technology device. It makes my life easier when I want to talk with a friend that is far or when I need to get informed about the important news. Maybe, I would do more interesting activities If I dont' have it like: painting, reading, playing an instrumet; But I love losing my time on absurdities things hahaha :P
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

jajaja is inevitable don´t loose the time when you have the internet on your hand, especially when you are in a boring class xD
ResponderBorrarMy laptop was a gift for the same reason your smartphone was :C It's difficult not depend on this devices, so you don't have to feel guilty!
ResponderBorrari understand you, sometimes i spend all the afternoon with my phone and i needed study or something :(
ResponderBorrarHAHAHA stevi I understand so much, when I study I can´t avoid check my smarthphone anytime:(
ResponderBorrar