jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

About my life...

Hi everyone! 

As my first post to write, I'm going to talk a little about my life. Well, I was born in 2nd of february in 1994, Santiago and I've been living here so far. I have a big family! I've three brothers and one sister, and each of them have at least 3 children so, could you imagine your life with so many nieces and nephews? IT'S A COMPLETE CHAOS!!!

My childhood was very quiet, peaceful and special because I'm the littlest daughter of my parents, so I was and I'm still their treasure :) 

My boyfriend and I in my graduation day.
When I was at primary school, I met a very special person for me that is Tania. She became an important emotional support and a great friend. It has been almost fifteen years of friendship and I'm so happy and greatful for having her in my life. Another important person is my boyfriend. I met him at secondary school and we have been together more than five years. He is my first love and I can't imagine my life without him.

Nowadays, I'm studying for becoming a veterinarian and I hope to help and save many animals from suffering.This is my first year of the career and I'm so excited for what is comming. This is totally an adventure for me ;)




5 comentarios:

  1. I can't imagine your life with so many nieces and nephews! You have beautiful people in your life... congratulations :) I hope you like what you're studing!
    Love for you!! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I have big family too but my siblings don't have children :(
    My relationship has been long just like yours hahaha we have been togheter more than 6 years. LOL

    ResponderBorrar
  4. wow! it's very long time whit your boyfriend, is amazing.
    i hope to save many lives too. <3
    i love you stevi! jajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  5. 15 years of friendship, that's awesome..and 5 years with your boyfriend, wow!! I suppose you are getting married soon, or not?

    ResponderBorrar